I am so stoked to be participating as an "Official" photographer for the Nokia Charity Automotive Show 2018 (see the facebook event page for more info) this upcoming Saturday, July 14th. This event is raising money for the Charity: Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Support Programs (Candlelighters Ottawa) - Entry fee is a donation of $5 or more - come and check it out this Saturday, July 14th
The event takes place this Saturday, from 2:30pm until 8:30pm and will be held in the parking lot of 600 March Rd, Kanata, ON K2K 2T6 (ENTRANCE ON LEGGET DRIVE). The facebook event page already shows over 500 people attending with over 1000 interested in going.
The following information has been taken from the facebook event page:
- $5 donation PER vehicle. Free for foot traffic
- This is a family friendly event, so NO-ALCOHOL allowed. There will be security guards present who will escort you off the premises.
- All types of vehicles welcome! New, old, classics, tuners, imports, domestic, trucks, cars, jeeps, bikes, stock, etc.
- There will be food trucks
- Sponsors can request a few car spots together in order to set up a booth/display if they would like one
- There will be professional photographers present, taking photos of everything
- No burn outs.
- No drifting.
- No drugs or alcohol.
- No littering (there will be plenty of garbage cans)
- When you donate to enter your vehicle into the show, you will receive a ticket. This ticket is your way back in if you decide to leave the event and come back. The coresponding ticket will be put in a raffle for some great door prizes later in the night!
IDONATIONS SO FAR:
1st year we raised: $2438.65
2nd year we raised: $3409.15
3rd year we raised: $6,028.51
Total raised so far: $11,876.31
f you would like to be a sponsor, vendor, photographer, videographer, or just have some ideas for the show, please feel free to contact Benjamin Pomfret directly on the Facebook page. We are always looking to expand the show to raise more money and awareness for Chandlelighters while having a friendly meet among automotive lovers.
SPONSORS SO FAR FOR 2018:
Ottawa Valley Off Roaders and NoLimits Autoparts & Accessories
True Lines Photography
Focus Ontario and @STs of Ontario
Luxus Auto Care Car Detailing
GoldLabel Auto Styling and Performance Boutique
Waxed Detailing Services
Ottawa Stance Society/ Ottawa Stance Society - Members Group
Alexis Car Detailing
Light Touch Tuning
Lou Fast Food